Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 15

How far along?: 15 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?: According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 15 as the size of a Nectarine and am about to be a Avocado.

Weight gain?: +1 this week for a total of 11 lbs. I look at the stats from last pregnancy, and I definitely gained more the first trimester than the last time, oh well.


Stretch marks?: None so far
Maternity clothes?: Still wearing normal shirts with maternity pants

Sleep?: I still have issues with sleeping - if I wake up during the middle of the night, I can't easily fall back a sleep. Sometimes an hour passes before I fall back to sleep.

Best moment?: Watching Aidan throw pennies into a fountain.  He squealed with delight and beamed big smiles at my mom and me. Also, being able to eat outside while the sun shines on us is always a plus.

Worst moment?: Hurting my shoulder! I think I picked up Aidan too much over the weekend because Monday morning, my right shoulder was extremely sore, and I had limited mobility with it. As the day went on, the pain lessened, but it still lingered for a few days. I tried to limit picking up Aidan as much as I could.

Food cravings?: Pickles!

Symptoms?: Morning sickness still lingers. It always seem like I am on the verge of losing my breakfast when there is no where convenient to do so! One day this week, I pulled out of the gym parking lot, was a mile or so down the road, when it hit me. Gee thanks, I like stopping on the side of the row.

Exercise?: Early morning work outs continue, but were limited due to my shoulder being sore.  I also walked 6+ miles this week

Movement?: I can't remember if I dreamt about movement or actually felt movement...too sleep deprived to make a distinction.

Belly button?: No noticeable change

What I miss?: Being able to easily fall back asleep

Labor signs?:Not yet

TMI: I had the wonderful experience of being misted by toilet water this week while hunched over waiting for breakfast to reappear.  You see, where I work, there are automatic flushing toilets.  I would lurch forward because my body says it needed to throw up, I wouldn't, so I would lean back and rest on my heels until the next feeling would occur.  Well, the toilet thought it was time to flush just as I was lurching back forward, and my fact was close enough to get toilet water.  Fun times.  At least it was clean.

What I'm looking forward to?:  Spring weather, grilling out, and playing outside a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment