Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 25


25 w 6 d
While working on the nursery this week, I received an email from the NCEES that the Professional Engineering exam results from April were ready, and I could view my results online!  Since I was touching up paint in the nursery, I had to complete the task before checking...well, I was actually just nervous, so I was delaying until AJ was home so I could have support if the results turned out unfavorable.  Most people who knew I took the exam had full confidence in me that I passed, but I refused to let myself get my hopes up, so I kept doubting whether I would have passed.  When I finally did check the results, I learned that I passed!!!  The NCEES board does not provide scores, only whether you pass or not.  I was beyond excited and happy - my dogs must have thought I was crazy jumping around and hollering.   The board only sent an electronic letter with the results, and now I have to wait for SC to send me the official license - but as of Wednesday, I am a licensed professional engineer.

In other news, I have less than 100 days until the estimated due date - double digit countdown!  It also means 98 days until Clemson plays its first game of the 2011 College Football Season.  Finally, in less than a week, I will be in the third trimester - where has time gone?!

How far along?: 25 weeks 6 days
How big is baby?: According to What to Expect When You’re Expecting: Started the week as the size of a Eggplant and about to be a Eggplant. The fruit doesn't change as often as it did early on.

Weight gain?: About 1 lb. Total weight gain is 19 lbs. 
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Maternity clothes?: Almost exclusively...though now I wear my shirts untucked, so I don't need as many maternity tops yet.  I still wear a belt. :)
Sleep?: Sleep is still great and occasionally Baby A lets me sleep on my stomach.
Best moment this week?: Of course, finding out that I passed the PE is the best moment of the week!  I think the smile is still on my face.
In addition, I finished the paint in the nursery and installed one of the wall decals along with the placing the mattress and a sheet in the crib.  I love the progress!
We also had a work BBQ, which I always look forward to since the burgers are awesome.  In addition, we get to leave early.  It was a very relaxing day.
Worst moment this week?: Too good of a week for me to remember anything...
Food cravings?: Nothing this week, but I really want Krispy Kreme donuts, but they are half an hour away.
Symptoms?: Nothing really.
Exercise?: I walked 3 miles and worked out 4 times along with lots of house and yard work!
Movement?: His kicks are definitely stronger! 
Belly button?: Partial outie and with a little flush and innie remaining.
What I miss?: Nothing this week.
Labor signs?: Nope! Too early.
Purchases: I bought another wall decal for the nursery and some penguin month stickers (newborn to 12 months).
What I'm looking forward to?: I am loving this three day weekend and all the work I can get done around the house.  In addition, my parents are having a cook out at their house, and I'll see my siblings and grandparents.  Excited to see all of them, especially since my brother just flew back in from Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment