Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 8

8 w 6 d
This week flew by!  I think it was due to the excitement of looking forward to the appointment, and work being really busy this week.  In addition, my sister's bridal shower was today, and I had a lot of dessert preparation to do.   

Mom says I have a bump, I still think it's bloat, though my stomach was hard, and I couldn't push it in.  She might be right.  Plus, I've only gained a pound since December, and usually I could go up or down a few pounds and still have a flat stomach.  Who knows.

How far along?: 8 weeks 6 days
How big is baby?: According to What to Expect When You
re Expecting: Started the week as the size of a Raspberry and about to be a Green Olive
Weight gain?: Status quo from last week - total gain of 1 lb
Stretch marks?: No
Maternity clothes?:Not yet.

Sleep?: Still sleeping on my stomach, but now since I drink even more water, when I wake up, I have to get up!  I can't lie in bed or hit the snooze too much because my bladder needs to be emptied!  I still take naps, though it wasn't every day this week.
Best moment this week?: Going to the OB, and AJ being able to see the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat, too!  I also enjoyed sharing the wonderful news with close friends and coworkers.
Worst moment this week?: Friday afternoon - I was extremely exhausted and had to sleep for 2 hours.  I only got out of bed at 8PM to finish prepping for the mini desserts I was making for my sister's shower.  Otherwise, I would have went right to sleep.
Food cravings?: Mexican food - I went on Wednesday after the appointment, and it was delicious.
Symptoms?: Exhaustion/Fatigue!  Though I did go two days this week without a nap, so that is an improvement.
Exercise?: Due to appointments (OB, hair, dermatologist) this week, I wasn't able to get to the gym as much.  I did weights 4 times this week and completed a short walk around the neighborhood - the dogs were tired since they hadn't been walked in a while. 
Gender?: Too early to tell - though my dreams suggest it's a boy
Movement?: Too early
Belly button?: Still in
What I miss?: My energy!

Labor signs?: too early!
What I'm looking forward to?: A relaxing and quiet week.  I have to study more for the Professional Engineering exam, thus I am hoping for an uneventful week.  Oh, and tomorrow the temperature is suppose to reach 69 degrees Fahrenheit which is AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment