Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 4

Here comes the return of the weekly survey, but I don't know if I will keep up with the weekly posts, ya know, there's a toddler to chase after, but I will promise to update every 4 weeks.  It'll also go along with an idea I have for tracking pregnancy progress based on a photo shared on Plum Organics Facebook Page.
 
4 W 0 D
How far along?: 4 weeks 6 days
How big is baby?: According to What to Expect When You
re Expecting: Started the week as the size of a Sweat Pea and about to be a Blueberry
Weight gain?: Maybe 1 lb
Stretch marks?: No
Maternity clothes?:None required
Sleep?: Lots of sleeping required since I am exhausted, and on my days off I wake up at 6am, how annoying, but I did it last time, too.
Best moment this week?: Telling family that we were expecting a second. 
Worst moment this week?: Realzing everything I had to do at work for reporting my pregnancy.  It's a completely different ball game than last itme.
Food cravings?: I want A LOT of mayonaise on my sandwiches, which is weird because I have only liked the condiment for a year or less. I am going to try and avoid mac & cheese this time.  I am also eliminating all caffeinated beverages and will reduce chocolate consumption.

Symptoms?: Some bloating and fatigue, but it's not bad at all. 

Exercise?: I continue with my pre work gym routine, and I do my weekly cardio along with a plank challenge.  No sense in stopping what I currently do, although, I will no longer bench press, squats or dead lifts.

Movement?: Too early
Belly button?: Still in
What I miss?: An ice cold Diet Pepsi or a good cup of coffee
Labor signs?: too early!
What I'm looking forward to?: I am looking forward to the mild January weather and taking Aidan outside.  I also feel like I need to do more organzing and de-cluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment