Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 13

I can't believe I am already out of the first trimester!  This pregnancy seems to be going faster than the first, but I suppose I don't have time to sit and obsess over it.  

 How far along?: 13 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?: According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the week as the size of a Tangerine and am about to be a Nectarine. 

Weight gain?: 8lbs 

Stretch marks?: None so far 

Maternity clothes?: Just pants! I can still tuck my longer shirts in and wear a belt.  

Sleep?: I can't sleep through the night, I always wake up an hour or two before I need to wake up, and on weekends, it's worse. Still sleeping on my stomach.

Best moment?: We had extremely gorgeous weather this weekend, and Aidan and I were outside a lot!  He loved to quack at the ducks that he spotted on a pond.

  

Worst moment?: Having to pull over on my way to work because morning sickness hit.  

Food cravings?: Cake. Someone mentioned cake, and I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I had to give in to cake.

Symptoms?: Morning sickness - I lost my breakfast three days and dinner once. Acne still persists.  

Exercise?: Early morning work outs resumed this week, and it felt great to be in the gym so early! I also walked 12+ miles this week.   

Movement?: Too early - unless you want to count gas bubbles...No? Okay, then no movement.  

Belly button?: No noticeable change  

What I miss?: After the gorgeous weather, I do miss being able to have an ice cold beer.

Labor signs?: too early!   

TMI: Allergies have hit me HARD. With Aidan, it was like I never had allergies - I didn't need my claritin once when I was pregnant with him. This time around, my allergies are killer. In fact, all this week, I woke up (this is where TMI comes in...) and hacked up at least a tea spoon of green mucus and blew a table spoon of yellow snot out of each nostril. Gross, I know.   

What I'm looking forward to?: My sister is having a reveal party, and we will all get to learn the sex of her baby this coming weekend! So I am looking forward to helping out with her party and finding out whether I will be an Aunt to a niece or nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment