Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ENERGY!!!

Not that I am drinking Red Bull or caffeinated beverages, but I have my "wings" back as the Red Bull commercial would say.  I feel like doing cart wheels in the yard to express my happiness to have energy...but I am not graceful or coordinated enough to do cart wheels! 

It feels like fatigue has left my body, and my energy levels are back to normal.  I have an extra spring in my step, and I don't fall asleep when I sit on the couch or lay on the floor with my dogs.  My work outs have been better, and I can stay up until 9:30 PM (6.5 hours of sleep...) without a nap right after work!

Hooray for energy, especially with the weather being warmer.  The dogs love it because I come home and walk them.  I love it because my work outs are better, and I  can concentrate during the middle of the week to study for the PE Exam that I take in April.  I hope my energy is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment