Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 34




As I wrap up Week 34, it means I am embarking on the 35 weeks/35 days left to my due date!  Seriously, where has time gone?  I haven't worked on the nursery like I should, but I did find the rest of my cloth diaper inserts up in the attic, so I'm calling that progress.  Not having all the inserts meant I couldn't stuff any cloth diapers, even though I had most of the inserts...

How far along: 34 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 34 as the size of a Cantaloupe
and is about to be a Honey Dew.

Weight gain?:
1 this week, 30 total


Stretch marks?: Still lucky - none so far


Sleep?:
I find myself waking up on my stomach and falling asleep is easier since the RLP isn't as severe.


Best moment?:  Spending time with a good friend and her daughter!  Aidan sure knows how to cheer me up, but he was a sweet heart giving lots of hugs and some kisses to his friend.  After a rough morning, talking with a friend and watching our kids interact was exactly what I needed!



Worst moment?:  Dropping off my dog of 9 years at a dachshund rescue. :(  It was a tough morning, but I know she's in a loving place who will help find her a good home without small kids.

Food cravings?: Ice cream, popcorn, shrimp

Symptoms?:  RLP, some morning sickness

Exercise?:
I walked 3+ miles this week and worked out twice.  Still taking it easy

Movement?: Owen seems to move whenever I want to go to sleep or when I need to hold Aidan to put him to sleep.  Through out the day, he seems to roll and kick at least hourly.

Belly button?:
100% outie.

What I miss?: I miss getting through small spaces easily! 

Labor signs?
:None

TMI: Iron causes darker stools which in turn causes darker skid marks, which I noticed are still there after washing.  Guess that means I get new underwear post pregnancy! 

What I'm looking forward to?
I am hoping to get the call this week that Rosalind, my niece, is making her debut.  My sister will be 40 weeks on Wednesday!  Can't wait!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment