Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 33



How far along: 33 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 33 as the size of a Pineapple
and is about to be a Cantelope.

Weight gain?:
0 this week, 29 total


Stretch marks?: None so far


Sleep?:
Sleep has been better despite t
he RLP. It seems all the help with the pregnancy belt and spanx underwear has made sleeping easier.

Best moment?:  My boss organized a baby shower for me at work on Thursday.  I was very appreciative of my coworker's generosity.  They had cake and gifts...I probably turned as red as a stop sign when I walked into the conference room to see everyone was gathered to celebrate the coming of Owen.  Plus, there was cake, and you know a day is better when it includes cake.




We also tried to surprise my mom for her 50th birthday by gathering at my sister's house in Charleston, but mom asks too many questions and found out about the party a few days before.  Despite mom knowing, we still have a great time, and she enjoyed celebrating her birthday.




Worst moment?:  My two dogs who were in a fight last weekend are being rehomed.  One found a home with a vet technician on Monday, and the other is meeting her new family this week. :(  More on this later...

Food cravings?: Back to wanting seafood, lots of seafood, esp. shrimp

Symptoms?:  Round Ligament Pain, though it was more manageable this week with the OB's suggestions.  I would say the pain never exceed a 3, and the 3 was short lived.

Exercise?:
I walked 2+ miles this week and worked out twice.  Taking it easy, listening to my body

Movement?: Owen moves often, and it feels like he's rolling around.  Since it seems to be lower, I haven't had to push a foot out of my ribcage like I did with Aidan.  I think I would rather have a foot in my ribs than RLP, but I don't have a choice in the matter

Belly button?:
100% outie.

What I miss?: I really would like a nice cold beer on the weekend, but hey, small sacrifice. 

Labor signs?
:None

TMI: It seems that the magnesium, fiber, and water combination is starting to fail me again.  I'm not sure how much more magnesium I should take, so some mornings, I drink coffee because it seems to be my only relief.  While I try to avoid caffeine, having the help with the relief has been worth it.

What I'm looking forward to?
The arrival of my niece!  My sister is due August 14th, so I impatiently wait for the phone call.  Any day now, Rosalind.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment