Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 37

College football has returned, and Owen has decided not to make his debut on the opening day for Clemson Tigers as his brother did.  Whew...my heart was racing during the game, and I was nervous, but no extra surprises!



How far along: 37 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 37 as the size of a Leek
and is about to be a Celery Bunch.

Weight gain?:
0 this week, 32 total


Stretch marks?: Still lucky - none so far


Sleep?:
Sleep was better this week - I was able to get more comfortable most nights and sleep through the night.  Though there are some nights I would wake for no reason and have difficulty falling back asleep.


Best moment?:  Celebrating Aidan's birthday with our families!  We elected to do a small gathering this year due to everything we have going on - pregnancy and the house.  We really enjoyed spending the time with our families and more time with my new niece!






Worst moment?:  Nothing that I can think of this week.

Food cravings?: I  wasn't craving melocreme pumpkins until I went grocery shopping and was ecstatic that the Halloween candy was on display!  Here's to two months of bad-for-me candy.


Symptoms?:  RLP, some morning sickness, acne, exhaustion, little swelling, and a very itchy stomach sometimes

Though I looked at my blogs from Aidan's pregnancy, and I had cankles by this time and couldn't fit into my steel toed boots.  Well, this time around, I haven't had that issue yet.  However, I have been diligent about drinking my water, usually around 200 ounces a day, especially if I am at work. I keep the bottle caps at work (16.9 ounces per bottle) so I don't lose track!



Exercise?:
I walked a lot for work, but I was only able to lift weights once this week.  Just taking it easy.  Soon I'll be able to return to my normal routine, but I know it's best I take it easy.

Movement?: Owen is rolling, kicking and punching.  I swear he was going to knock the wind out of me this week with one of his kicks.  I also woke to a punch that caused my leg to charley horse. :/ 

Belly button?:
100% outie.

What I miss?: Football season is here, so I'll say beer.  I'll take to smelling AJ's.  

Labor signs?
:Silly Braxton Hicks contractions - they really mess with your mind, but as soon as I stood and walked, the BH disappeared.  I had a cervix check on Wednesday, and while the doctor said I was 1 cm dilated, I know I could stay that way for several weeks, so not getting my hopes up!

TMI: So in addition to having my cervix checked, the doctor informed me I had a yeast infection. Really? Y'all just checked me on Friday.  She asked if I had noticed the swelling...um, I have had swelling that was confirmed as pregnancy related, so no, I didn't think the additional swelling was out of the ordinary.  Plus, I have never experienced a YI, so I had no idea.

Also, never trust a fart...not sure what's going on, if my body is purging like it did last time a few days before labor, but yeah.  That's all I am going to say about that.


What I'm looking forward to?
Meeting Owen...

No comments:

Post a Comment