Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 39


I am writing this blog post as I am timing contractions.  So it'll be short because there will be a birth story post that will be more detailed.





How far along: 39 weeks 4 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 38 as the size of a Mini Watermelon
and is about to be a Small Pumpkin. 
Weight gain?: 1 this week, 34 total

Stretch marks?: Still lucky - none so far


Sleep?:
Sleep has been good but I wake often.  I get uncomfortable sleeping on my side...my shoulder goes to sleep and my hips ache, so I need to change sides.


Best moment?:  Spending our last evening as a family of 3.


Aidan eating apple sauce and watching Elmo

Worst moment?: None this week!


Food cravings?: More salty foods

Symptoms?:  RLP, some morning sickness, acne, exhaustion, getting up to pee, some swelling, pelvic pressure



Exercise?: 
walked at least 3 miles that I tracked plus some extra walking for work.  No weight lifting this week - also, my gym membership expires September 15 after 7 years.

Movement?: Lots of kicking...apparently Owen was not a fan of contractions.

Belly button?:
100% outie, but almost non existent.

What I miss?: Being able to put on my shoes easily.  When Owen dropped a little lower, he made it difficult to put on shoes (or pee in a cup or wipe).

Labor signs?
: On Tuesday, I had sporadic contractions that tapered off in the evening, then disappeared.  However, per my doc, I was dilated 2 to 3 cm on Wednesday.  Then on Thursday, sporadic contractions started and as the day went on, they became closer and stronger.



What I'm looking forward to?
Meeting Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment