Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 29

Bringing boxes down from the attic counts as progress, right?!  I had AJ bring down just a few...or like 10 boxes for me to go through to start prepping the nursery for Owen.  I didn't label all of the boxes very well, so I had to open some of them up and try and guess when Aidan wore the outfit in order to determine what size might be in the container.  I did wash and fold three loads of baby laundry.... I was amazed at how small the outfits were.

I also had to pack away most of my small maternity tops...the ones from last pregnancy aren't fitting so well...they creep up.  But I am not packing them for storage, nope, I am packing them to sell/donate!  Let the purging begin...

How far along: 29 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 29 as the size of a Butternut Squash
and is about to be a Large Cabbage.

Weight gain?:
1 lb this week, 26 total


Stretch marks?:
Linea nigra and bright, blue veins


Sleep?:
Great sleep this week, still sleeping on my stomach some.


Best moment?: I really enjoyed picking out plumbing and electrical fixtures. At first, this seemed like a daunting task, but every thing we get to pick out or decide makes the house feel more real.  I mean, I see pictures, I know we're building, but I still pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.


Trying to pick a roof shingle...

It was also nice (despite some toddler tantrums) to spend a lot of time with Aidan.  One day he even napped for 3 hours and was then very patient while I ran a lot of errands, so I bought him some rewards.  I enjoyed buying him a ball, crayons, and an Elmo DVD...hours of entertainment and one happy boy.


Worst moment?: We experienced an epic toddler tantrum/melt down on July 4th.  Aidan refused to nap and he purposely made himself sick...so what did he do, he napped in the car.

Food cravings?: Just like last week, seafood!  Especially shrimp.

Symptoms?:  Round Ligament Pain - it was worse this week, probably because I was home most of the week with Aidan since his daycare was closed.

Exercise?:
I walked 5+ miles and was at the gym lifting weights 2 days last week.

Movement?:Owen has found my rib cage, and apparently how to kick/hit it hard...just like his brother.  Owen moves constantly, at least every hour or so.  I keep waiting for Aidan to be around me to feel Owen kick.

Belly button?:
Still the partial outie.

What I miss?: Being able to sit on the floor and not struggle to get up.

Labor signs?
:None

TMI: I had to tweak my combination of magnesium again since my regularity went absent.  I thought I had it figured out since I had to add iron to my daily intake.  These issues lead to problems with the 'rhoids too. :/

What I'm looking forward to?:
Continuing to organize Owen's nursery and maybe adding a few decorations.  AJ is supposed to go on a fishing trip for a belated birthday celebration since the weather caused a cancellation in June.  So it'll be a quiet weekend at home for us or a simple day trip if we go anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment