Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 15

15 w 6 d
Welcome Spring!  I love the warm weather and sunshine.  I was outside a lot this week despite having a lot of studying to do.  The weather definitely helped my motivation to study since I really enjoyed my breaks in the sun.  Luckily, the daylight savings time really didn't affect me.  The first night, it was hard to fall asleep, but I quickly returned to my normal pattern and had no issues getting up in the morning.  I was able to stay up until 10 PM on Friday, which I can't normally manage to do...usually I'm calling it at night before it's 9PM.



How far along?: 15 weeks 6 days
How big is baby?: According to What to Expect When You
re Expecting: Started the week as the size of a Naval Orange and about to be a Avocado.
Weight gain?: Gained about 1 lb this week! Total gain is 9lbs.
Stretch marks?: No
Maternity clothes?: Started wearing some maternity pants!  I wore below the belly jeans, which sadly don't accommodate a belt and casual khaki pants with the full panel, which meant no shirt tucking. :(  When I wore the khaki pants, numerous people pointed out the untucked shirt!...as if I need a reminder.  I'll try to get past it because eventually I will have to, but it's difficult.  I did try using the panel to roll down and hold the shirt in a tucked like appearance, but it didn't work out.

Sleep?: No issues sleeping, though one of my dogs thinks the body pillow is meant for her.  Still sleeping on my stomach.
Best moment this week?: Just the great weather!  Being outside walking the dogs and playing tennis was awesome.
Worst moment this week?: Some jerk broke into AJ's truck.  Not a fun morning for him, and it sucks cancelling credit and bank cards only to wait for their replacements to come in the mail.
Food cravings?: Pickles and gummy candies.
Symptoms?: None.
Exercise?: 3 days of tennis and 3 days of weight lifting.  Great week!
Gender?: Too early to tell
Movement?: I feel some occasionally, but it's not consistent
Belly button?: Still an innie, but as mentioned previously, less of innie - shallower
What I miss?: The taste of diet pepsi!  I had a dream this week that I was at the movie theatre buying popcorn, and concessions was selling fountain caffeine free diet pepsi!  I was so excited, but every time I told the guy taking my order what I wanted, he couldn't hear or understand me.  So, I left without a drink. :(
Labor signs?: too early!
What I'm looking forward to?: Less than 3 weeks until I take the PE.  So I'm looking forward to having my time back!  It's been almost 3 years since I have been able to not crack a book and study - started my Masters in the Fall of 2008.  I also have another OB appointment coming up this week, so I look forward to it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment