Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 14

Weeks are passing quickly!  I contribute the feeling of time flying by due to constantly studying for the PE...less than 4 weeks.  I'm sure time will feel like it slows down after I get past this exam and my sister's wedding, but only time will tell. :)



How far along?: 14 weeks 6 days
How big is baby?: According to What to Expect When You
re Expecting: Started the week as the size of a Lemon and about to be a Naval Orange.
Weight gain?: Another 1.5 pounds gained! Total gain is 8lbs.
Stretch marks?: No
Maternity clothes?: Still wearing my regular clothes, though mom did buy me some maternity jeans, khaki pants, and shirts.  I wore one of the shirts on Friday - it's a long orange polo and I needed orange on Friday (Go Tigers!)  But the length of the shirt was not needed, yet.  I've completely given up on wearing belts, which I hate the look of a beltless pair of jeans, but oh well.

Sleep?: Sleep is still great, and I can still sleep on my stomach.
Best moment this week?: Feeling the baby "flutter kicking" earlier this weekend.  The movement isn't every day, but when I do feel it, it's an awesome experience.  I practically stop what I'm doing and enjoy the moment.
Worst moment this week?: My dogs go into a fight when no one was home.  It wasn't too bad, but they were limping around at night and not eating their dinner.  One of them drank so much water the next morning, her breakfast came back up.  I've been babying them ever since, esp. the dog who is still limping - though she could be faking it for attention because I catch running around in the yard!
Food cravings?: Mac & Cheese...and pickles.  I have at least two pickles a day.  YUM.
Symptoms?: None.
Exercise?: Routine continues.  With the warm weather, I hope to maintain playing tennis. 
Gender?: Still to early to tell
Movement?: Felt some, but it's not every day
Belly button?: Still in, though it seems shallower.  Less of an innie, but still an innie.
What I miss?: With warm weather and yard work upcoming, I'm sure I'll miss being able to have an ice cold Bud Light.

Labor signs?: too early!
What I'm looking forward to?: Being done with studying!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment