Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 26

How far along:26 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 26 as the size of a Eggplant
and is about to be a Cauliflower.

Weight gain?: 1
this week, 24 total. 


Stretch marks?:
Only the Linea nigra 



Sleep?:
It is becoming increasingly difficult to sleep on my stomach.  I definitely need my body pillow in order to sleep on my side.

Best moment?:
Hanging out at the beach with great friends!  The weather was perfect, especially after the hot week we had, and the company was spectacular.


Father's day was also a good time.  Aidan was excited to see Papa and give daddy his cake.  We had a great dinner with my family and then went out to the property to see the house construction.  Aidan did very well at lunch, though at the end, he seemed to have ants in his pants and wanted to climb across the table.




Worst moment?: I carried Aidan a lot on Friday and some on Saturday while running errands, and my body ached!  I felt like waddling like a penguin and walking like a hunchback at the same time.

Food cravings?:
Candy corn!  Not a good craving at all, sugary, empty calories.

Symptoms?: 
Soreness.  Seriously, this second pregnancy is kicking my butt.  I can't believe last time I was playing tennis.  I don't want to pick anything up from the ground...too much effort.

Exercise?:
I walked 4+ miles and had a few body weight exercises I did, but this was a very slack week.

Movement?:
Owen kicks and punches, rolls and spins A LOT.  I feel him more consistently.

Belly button?:
Still the partial outie.

What I miss?:
It's almost summer...hot days, relaxing in the pool...with an ice cold beer.  Oh well, just a few more months.  It's all worth it.

Labor signs?
:None

TMI:
High temps this week means lots of sweating.  I hate the full panel pants, but the no panel pants/shorts seem to put too much pressure on me.  It just sucks walking at lunch and then having a sticky panel against your stomach for the rest of the day.  That's okay, I slacked off two of the four work days.

What I'm looking forward to?:
Celebrating my Memaw's 73rd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment