Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 25



Let the toddler bed transition begin!  We steamed the floors, painted the walls, built the bed, and installed a ceiling fan.  Mom and I went shopping for Aidan's mattress and new (Elmo) crib sheets.  In addition, AJ's parents bought Aidan a chest of drawers, which we will receive next week, but in the mean time Aidan began his transition on Sunday.

How far along:25 weeks 6 days

How big is baby?:
According to the APP, I'm Expecting: Started the Week 24 as the size of a Zucchini
and is about to be a Eggplant.

Weight gain?: 2
this week, 23 total. 


Stretch marks?:
Only the Linea nigra 



Sleep?:
Sleep is still good despite needing the pillow and Owen kicking me on the side I attempt to sleep on.  The only time I am woken up is if one of the dogs need to be let outside.

Best moment?: 
Work on the house began!  More details to follow soon...We met with a cabinet guy that does custom work, and we made a decision on the type of cabinets and color.  Now, let's hope he's within budget.



Worst moment?: Attempting the toddler bed transition.  It didn't go well for Aidan's nap, and at night, it took about an hour for Aidan to get sleep.  He got so upset at one point, he got sick.  He was extremely tired, and after 20 minutes of me rubbing his back, he gave in to sleep. It's not the same letting him cry it out in a bed he can get out of while he is aware of his surroundings.

Food cravings?:
Red meat, which is rare since I don't often want it. I was definitely craving a good burger and another one.

Symptoms?:
Cramps in my calves despite my extra calcium consumption.  No bloody noses this week, thank goodness.

Exercise?:
I continued to walk - 9+ miles this week. I lifted weights four times this week.

Movement?:
A lot of movement, and it is easily felt on the outside.

Belly button?:
Partial outie and somewhat flat. Aidan poked my belly button several times through out the week...he laughed when he did it.

What I miss?:
Coffee, despite me not liking it for a very long time, I would enjoy a nice cup of coffee...or red wine.  I'd take either.

Labor signs?
:None

TMI:
Nothing new this week...thank goodness, eh?

What I'm looking forward to?:
Hanging out with friends and their kids at the beach this weekend!


It didn't take long for Aidan to make a mess of his room


Elmo bedding to hopefully entice Aidan to sleep in the toddler bed


1 comment:

  1. Anxious to hear how it went last night! Elmo seems to be a life saver with these toddlers so I hope he did the trick in the "big boy" bed too!

    ReplyDelete