Two hundred statements/facts/words about blogging
1. I had a post about our camping trip I never finished that was going to be blog post 200.
2. Actually I have many rough drafts that I have deleted
3. I think I’m funny, but when I type some blogs out, I decide it was better in my head.
4. Owen was 10 months yesterday, and I’ll blog about that…eventually
5. Having two kids has really put a damper on blogging. Lots of ideas, but limited time.
6. I spend a lot of evenings doing P90X, so that consumes what would be blog time.
7. My kids sleep on what feels like opposite schedules, so staying up late means I pay for it the next day.
8. Late means 11 PM. 10PM is cutting it close.
9. Working on making our house a home takes up blog time.
10. I have several updates on the new house drafts, but I never seem to finish it.
11. I have a cool video of the house from start to finish, but I need to edit it.
12. Plus we have updates (like landscaping), so I need to add to the video.
13. I took progress pictures of the house from generally the same view with the intent on sharing it.
14. Am I interesting? ARE YOU STILL READING?
15. I love when my friends post new blogs.
16. I get excited and read them right away
17. Are you a slacker like me?
18. Post something
19. Like right now or in the next day or two, I challenge you.
20. I have several Pinterest successes
21. I’d like to share them
22. I took photos
23. But I deleted them off my phone
24. Thankfully there’s Google+, but I’ll have to search waaaaaaaaaaaaay back
25. Blogger isn’t always friendly with blogging
26. Which is why I’m discouraged or less motivated
27. I get frustrated
28. And then there’s no wine, and I don’t want beer
29. So I go to bed, thinking of what I should write
30. And I get to 30 and realize I can’t make up 200 random blogging facts
31. Pretend you don’t know how to count
193. ALMOST THERE
194. See what I did there?
197. If that fooled you, I worry about the intelligence of my readers
198. Or maybe it’s the blogger
199. We’ll debate that another day.
200. Thanks for following me for 200 posts, and here’s hoping I hit the post button more than the delete button.