The house went through a major transformation when AJ completed the hardwood floors. It was amazing to see the amount of sand and debris in the carpet and under the pad! We have noticed we clean the hardwood floors more, but it's due to the sand not being able to hide itself in the carpet. The difference between the carpet and hardwood is spectacular, and I am glad we went with the hardwood!
So here's the update on our "to-do" list with only 4 weeks remaining.
- This is definitely being scratched. I don't think I will finish these chairs in the next few weeks. I started this project 3 years ago before I began my Masters and PE pursuit, and it has been on the back burner ever since.
- This is also being scratched with the item above.
- It was nice to clear out the entire corner of boxed and bagged up goods from our bedroom. Two weeks back I took a lot of stuff to Goodwill, and it feels good to get rid of clutter!
- The hardwood floors are down and most of the molding is down, however, 360 Flooring keeps messing up the order for the last few pieces of molding pieces.
- AJ finished all the weeding and put mulch in all the beds, except for one...he ran out of mulch. The yard looks great though!
- I need to get outside and do this!
- We'll probably scratch this one, too. Paint is not necessary anyway. :)