Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Did You Hear about Jen?

Have you heard about JEN?
Did you click on the links, did you watch the video, did you donate?

If you answered no to any of those, please continue reading...and if you said yes to all three, THANK YOU.  It means a lot to me that you are helping my friend.  Any small amount can help - skip your daily coffee stop, pack a lunch, and redirect those snack machine funds. PLEASE, it's only one small sacrifice for two people who have gone above and beyond to help others.

Here's just a small summary of what Jen has done for OTHERS:
  • After Dylan's passing, Jen lovingly donated 2,444 ounces of excess breast milk she had pumped for Dylan to the Indiana Mothers' Milk Bank.  Read the article about this act of love here:
    Jen and Dylan, a Love Story
     

  • Jen is a master couponer! She has used these skills to create family care packages for families at the Children's Hospital of WI. Read about it here:
    Hip2Save

Jen did all of this to HELP others, and she continues to help others.

So please, donate, share the link, read about the Dylan and his wonderful parents.
Don't have paypal? No problem, click on this link to see how you can send a check.

To date, we have raised $5,605 in a week!  But we can't stop the momentum, we must keep spreading the word and asking for your spare change.  So please, you're my friend, and I am asking you to help my friend. And believe me, I stalk the Youcaring website to see if one of my friends show up on the supporters list, so please, surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment